Monday, August 1, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon


Transformers: Dark Of the Moon 3D

To be honest, I’m not expecting anything from Transformers: Dark of the Moon other than the action and the visual effects. I know the plot or the storyline will not blow viewers mind like Inception or The Dark Night, so I’m expecting an action packed movie with amazing CGI effects. And what Michael Bay gave is exactly what I wanted from this movie.

Overall, this film was pretty good. At least better than the last one. The 3D effect also was pretty cool. There was a time when the 3D effects really impressed me (scene where people jump from the plane).  But most of the time I felt that the visual was pretty dark (because of the 3D glass), so I can’t enjoy the graphic to the max. Although Dark of the Moon will not be the greatest movie of all time, but I can say I enjoyed watching this film.  

No comments:

Post a Comment