Thursday, August 11, 2011

Exploring Second Life #2 Risk City

The name caught my attention. I entered this place to explore and experience the 'risk' i'll be facing in this place. I started off at some place, where in front of me there was a button with caption 'explore the risk'. when i click it, it takes me some another place, some kind of room.

Transferred to another room
I walk further ahead and i saw another buttons that similar to one i found earlier. this time around, there were plenty of them, around 30. and on top of the button there were a name of the place that we will go when we clicked on them. If i'm decided to tried each of them, it maybe takes hours and hours to finished them. So i choose one of it, and the place called 'Dream'.

Plenty of button

When i click the button, I'm transferred to another room. There nothing in it. Just an empty room with some painting on the wall and the floor. The painting on the floor was a leaves, a big leaves, and on the wall was a girl painting, and it reflected on the floor as well. So i'm guessing the painting is my dream right now.

'Dream' room

I went back to the main room, called the store, and i tried another button. i tired almost all of it. and each of the button transferred me to a same sized room, but with a different environment. The painting on each room was different, and the song also change. All of this room was quite interesting. Each room gives different mood and feeling. I went back to the place where i started this 'Risk City' and walk around. The place looks like some fantasy desert, with weird looking statue all around the place. 

My last thought about this place was - 'Risk City' doesn't risky at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment